The Research IT team collaborates with researchers to solve complex technology problems, freeing them up to focus on their research. We’re here to help solve the problems that go beyond typical desktop support. Contact us for help with solutions that are stable, secure, and scalable.
Examples might include:
- We need somewhere to store the growing mountain of data we're accumulating.
- I am working with genome assembly and need a high-memory server.
- We have developed a computational pipeline and wish to optimize it because it keeps crashing/takes weeks to run/isn't automated.
- We have no source control in place and need training on best practices.
- We are looking for larger computational resources to solve our needs.
For more information, see our 'Getting Started' guide.
If you'd like to talk about how we can work with you, please contact us.