To register, please visit: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ed24V8BvA63KAZ
An outline of the workshop is appended.
Please consider attending, or having your graduate students who will be using the clusters attend.
From Noon to 1:00, there will be a setup and Login review for those that need it.
Purpose: Provide help for users of the Research and Classroom clusters. The following topics will be covered:
1. Job scripts
2. Software environment
3. Using work and scratch directories to best advantage
4. Performance and debugging tools
5. Data transfer node
6. Software environment
7. Individual help the last 90 minutes of the session.
1. Must have an account on CyEnce, Condo, Nova and/or the Student Cluster.
2. Bring your laptop.
3. Bring a device which can run apps and receive texts (smart phone or ipad).
1. Install the Google Authenticator App on your phone, see https://www.hpc.iastate.edu/guides/condo-2017/access-and-login . There are install instructions for the different types of devices, Android, Apple, etc.
Obtain an ssh client on your laptop (Linux, MacOS and newer Windows 10 should have it; for older versions of Windows install Putty: per https://researchit.las.iastate.edu/ssh-condo2017-cluster-access ).